Secluded, private, and nested within the Clearwood Community of Yelm, just a short drive to the amazing Deschutes Waterfalls, your next home awaits. This home is situated on an oversized 8,250+ sqft lot, with a front porch deck, RV Parking w/ 30 amp hook-up, and plenty of views. Come enjoy the Community's amenities such as the Community Club House with an in-ground pool and hot tub. Or take a nature walk through the trails to one of the five swimming beaches. Clearwood offers recreational activities such as kid's parks, covered picnic areas, sports courts, one private lake, two public lakes, and great year-round fishing. Easy commute to JBLM's East Gate, don't miss out on this unique opportunity!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,456 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,456 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Security System, Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price