Beautiful 4 bdrm, 2.5 bath home in SE Olympia with unparalleled landscaping. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, and new solid surface flooring throughout. Large primary suite with soaking tub overlooking greenbelt and custom walk-in closet on the second floor. Upgrades: 40-year composite roof with LeafGaurd gutters, exterior paint, 6-year-old heat pump, irrigation system, fully fenced backyard, and new garage door. Other features include SS appliances, gas range, generator hookup. Tons of storage, landscape shed, 10x10 dog kennel, and trail access to the Deschutes River. Walking distance to Starbucks, YMCA, Briggs Taphouse, Humble Cow Ice Cream, Pioneer Park, and Olympia School District.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,176 sq. ft
2,176 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Hardwood, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Irrigation,Outbuildings,Patio,Sprinkler System. Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price